Source: Canon Medical
News • Angiography configuration
Canon debuts Alphenix 4D CT at ECR 2019
Canon Medical Systems Europe B.V. introduces a new angiography configuration featuring its Alphenix Sky+ C-arm and Hybrid Catheterization Tilt/Cradle Table for interventional procedures with its Aquilion One Genesis CT system.
The new pairing, called the Alphenix 4D CT, allows clinicians to efficiently plan, treat and verify in a single clinical setting. The flexible hybrid system enables streamlined workflow and outstanding range of patient access and coverage. Benefits include:
- Unprecedented flexibility with innovative C-arm flip, right or left lateral flexibility, speed, and full body 3D imaging capability
- Outstanding patient access, enabling clinicians to move the system, not the patient, and utilizing the new tilting cradle table
- DoseRite technology designed to help clinicians minimize patient X-ray exposure while maintaining optimum image quality
- Boosted productivity with the new Alphenix Workstation which integrates applications to help clinicians plan, analyze and perform interventional procedures
- Greater control for the clinician with the optional tableside tablet to deliver a fast, seamless and rich workflow experience
With the Hybrid Catheterization Tilt/Cradle Table and workflow enhancements enabled by the new Alphenix Workstation, we are confident this new system delivers on our customers’ most challenging needsPeter Blonk
“The all new Alphenix 4D CT was designed based on the feedback we’ve received from clinicians. With the Hybrid Catheterization Tilt/Cradle Table and workflow enhancements enabled by the new Alphenix Workstation, we are confident this new system delivers on our customers’ most challenging needs,” said Peter Blonk, Senior Manager of the X-Ray Business Unit at Canon Medical Systems Europe B.V. “The new system expands the capabilities of 4D CT even further and creates new opportunities for innovation through intervention.”
Canon Medical is showcasing Alphenix 4D CT at this year’s ECR in Vienna, February 28 – March 03, 2019 (Expo X3).
Source: Canon Medical