Source: Canon Europe
Vital’s suite of applications offers full-powered solutions for 2D, 3D and 4D advanced visualization used to process and analyze clinical data from multiple modalities – CT, MR, XA, PET, US and SPECT. Applications for Cardiology, Neurology and Oncology provide comprehensive toolsets that supply medical specialists with information for planning procedures and treating patients.
Source: Vital Image
Automated Stroke Processing
Olea Pulse® is a fully automated CT/MRI post-processing application that streamlines acute care patient stroke protocols.
Source: Vital Image
Vitrea Advanced Visualization Benefits
- Facilitates improved clinical outcomes
- Powerful clinical workflows and partner applications seamlessly integrated
- Enhanced workflows
- Increased efficiency through consistent user experience and protocols across all modalities
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy to view in the reading room – dark color scheme
- Easy deployment
- Thin-client solution with no software footprint on existing workstations
- Better health outcomes
- Embedded Intelligence may support current applications and increase efficiency and accuracy
A one-user, multi-modality workstation that increases productivity through an intuitive user interface, helping to optimize the time and resources needed to produce clinical results.
A three-user, multi-modality deployment that increases your department workflow with a cost-effective alternative to enterprise integration – with minimal IT impact.
An enterprise-wide advanced visualization deployment that provides scalable thin-client access to multimodality clinical applications anywhere in your medical enterprise.
Enterprise Single Server
A new configuration for the Vitrea Advanced Visualization enterprise deployment. Vitrea enterprise single server is a server based solution for up to six concurrent users. It is available as a workgroup or domain deployment with PACS integration support for domain environments only.
Source: Canon Europe / Vital Images