A coated membrane, special valves and a high gas tightness offer the safe and sustainable disposal of biological liquid waste.
The latest generation of Axonlab's universal mini vacuum extraction system was developed in a development period of around 18 months. The patented product combines years of customer experience with the latest technologies in a compact and attractive design. Excellent performance, easy cleaning, sound insulation: the new vacuum pump is not only a feast for the eyes, but also space-saving as a simultaneous device for 2 parallel users.
Best features compactly packed
To ensure maximum safety, the level sensor is located outside the collecting bottle and therefore does not come into contact with the liquid.
For a long service life, the pump has been equipped with a break-proof collecting bottle and a stable holder for the collecting bottle, which holds the bottle in place.
The diaphragm pump is equipped with a patented pressure-optimised diaphragm, resulting in high pneumatic performance, a durable product and a compact size. Special valves ensure that the pump can easily cope with vapours and condensation.
- Extremely well thought-out design for small space requirements (size of a DIN A4 sheet)
- Easy to clean
- Easy to carry (carrying handle)
- Effective sound insulation (max. 60.5 dB)
- Very powerful pump (KNF N89 KNE) with a flow rate of 9.5 l / min
- Simultaneous work of two users possible
- External level sensor for improved pump protection without the need to autoclave or clean the pump
- Hydrophobic filter protects against overflow damage.
Links and information
- Flyer Mini Vac Pump