Let’s stop talking and see what you get:
- Simultaneous PLT measurement via impedance and optical measurement technique (optical extinction technology) for excellent results across the entire linearity range
- Complete reticulocyte panel including matrix with maturity classification
- 8-DIFF, NRBC and reticulocytes from just 110 μL of EDTA blood including expert menu and three-dimensional analysis
- 8-Diff (IMG, IMM, IML in % and # in relation to WBC) for even better separation of immature cells in the matrix and consequently simpler interpretation in the histogram
- MIC%, MAC%, PLTox (optical extinction technology) and body fluid for extended laboratory diagnosis are available
- Low-value cycle with extended counting useful for samples with few cells
- NRBC in routine included in both CBC and DIFF cycles
- "One-needle system" for STAT and routine operation cuts the cost of evaluation, calibration and controls by 50%
- Genuine 360° rotation mixing (gold standard) guarantees perfectly homogeneous samples without manual premixing - saves time
- Integrated reagent preheating for more stable results especially when switching reagents or in the case of cold agglutinins
- Lean reagent system with only 5 reagents integrated in the device saves storage space and simplifies reagent management
- New rack system that is compatible with many EDTA analysis systems and sorting machines, also ideal for use as a transport medium in the laboratory
- Comprehensive QM provides security for users, patients and auditors in the context of certification
- And much more..!
The Yumizen H2500 is able to analyze 55 parameters:
- CBC: WBC, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, MIC%, MAC%, PLT, MPV, PCT, PDW
- DIFF: LYM#, LYM%, MON#, MON%, NEU#, NEU%, EOS#, EOS%, BAS#, BAS%, ALY#, ALY%, IMG#, IMG%, IML#, IML%, IMM#, IMM%, LIC#, LIC%, NRBC#, NRBC%
- Body fluids: BFWBC, BFRBC, BFPN#, BFPN%, BFMN#, BFMN%
- RET: RET#, RET%, CRC, MRV, RETH%, RETM%, RETL%, IRF, RHCC, MFI, PIC
- PLT Ox (optical extinction technology)
Request an offer now and learn more about this amazing solution.
Axonlab – Bringing together what creates value.
Axonlab is a pan-European In vitro Diagnostics and medical IT company with activities in Applied Science. We act as consultants, investors, distributors and personalized full service providers – respecting every country’s own culture by actively establishing country-specific solutions. Axonlab is headquartered in Baden-Dättwil, Switzerland, and has subsidiaries in 7 other countries such as Germany, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Croatia, Czech Republic and Slovenia. Axonlab was founded 1990 in Switzerland and has since then grown into a company with more than 300 employees European-wide.
Request this and much more products for your laboratory at www.axonlab.com