Image source: Fujifilm Europe
News • Sneak peek
ECR 2023: Fujifilm lifts curtain on new products, and more
At the ECR 2023 congress in Vienna, Austria, Fujifilm Europe will unveil new products, host an MRI symposium, and provide opportunities to meet the company's experts.
Fujifilm Europe invites congress visitors to join them on Booth 502 | Expo 5 to see how hospitals of the future could look. Created by internationally renowned architect Filippo Taidelli, its unique design uses natural phenomena – such as reflections and lights – to provide a glimpse of the possible future of healthcare settings.
The Fujifilm booth will also feature the latest additions to the company's imaging and healthcare IT portfolio, including:
- Arietta 750 DeepInsight ultrasound system – provides detailed views of tissue structures in countless clinical applications using artificial intelligence-based technology and state-of-the-art imaging.
- Echelon Synergy MRI scanner – offers workflow and quality benefits through advanced technologies. Experience fast, effortless operation, streamlined workflow and enhanced patient experiences by combining powerful architecture and deep learning reconstruction with single-touch shortcuts and multiple on-gantry controls.*
- Scenaria View Focus Edition CT scanner – helps clinicians to capture clear images of the heart, even on the most challenging heart rhythms, using advanced cardiac motion correction.* SynergyDrive accelerates workflows, and the new operator console uses the same interface as Synapse 3D, allowing for quick and easy operation.
- FDR Cross C-arm and smart fluoroscopy cart – a unique, hybrid mobile C-arm solution that provides clinicians with fluoroscopic and radiographic image capture in one single platform, while also allowing flexible positioning for imaging, similar to portable x-ray devices.
- FDR D-EVO III G80i digital x-ray detector – helps to improve efficiency and effectiveness in scoliosis, spine and orthopaedic procedures through its lightweight, wireless long-length DR detector, together with low dose technologies, antibacterial coating and single exposure capture.
- Comfort Comp feature for mammography – controls compression while monitoring force and thickness, providing a more comfortable breast imaging experience for patients.
The company will also be running dedicated sessions offering hands-on demonstrations and discussions about the uses of advanced ultrasound technologies and dedicated Women’s Health sessions at their booth throughout the congress, as well as hosting an exciting symposium where leading experts will explore the latest opportunities provided by cutting-edge MRI technologies.
Visit Fujifilm's ECR information page to learn more.
*Echelon Synergy Smart and Scenaria View Focus are not yet CE marked and so are currently not commercially available in Europe.
Source: Fujifilm Europe
- company (197)
- congresses (675)
- CT (537)
- equipment (394)
- Fluoroscopy (8)
- manufacturers (192)
- MRI (708)
- radiology (599)
- ultrasound (703)