The companies include:
- Advanced Medical Solutions develops, manufactures and sells diagnostic and therapeutic devices that include portable ultrasound and occlusion plethysmography with powerful software for arterial, venous and lymphatic diagnostics
- Biomag manufactures pulsed magnetic therapy devices and its patented 3-D Pulse magnetic therapy has a quality verified by professionals in 30 countries all over the world, the firm reports.
- Brno University of Technology focuses on scientific research and putting unique ideas into action
- Eyrina produces a semi-automatic non-mydriatic fundus camera
- Special Medical Technology mainly develops and manufactures devices for electro- and cryosurgery, with a broad range of applications in many fields. Devices are developed and manufactured in the Czech Republic and approved according to EU standards.
- Synthesia produces naturally-based oxidised cellulose for biomedical and technical use. Its products are sold commercially under the brand name OKCEL.
- VUP Medical has more than 60 years in research and innovative medical equipment design, and focuses on implantable and non-implantable medical devices.
- Watek technology produces ultra-clean water primarily for medical, laboratory and pharmaceutical industry use. ‘Water treatment systems are designed in accordance with strict quality standards,’ the Watek confirms.
- Compex/Jett Medical manufactures the device Jett Plasma Lift Medical – the first patented direct current plasma device to examine skin. The product is manufactured entirely in the Czech Republic.
- Global Biomedica develops and manufactures titanium spinal and orthopaedic implants using innovative industrial 3-D printing technology
- Kettex Development manufactures a video endoscope system for urological examinations, which the firm reports has ‘the most advanced technology and outstanding picture quality’.
- Medin, a traditional Czech manufacturer of medical devices and implants, Medin products are developed and innovated in collaboration with physicians.
- Zdravopro manufactures and sells medical devices and aids for seniors, rehabilitation, paraplegics and people recovering from injuries.
* Your invitation *
Quality & Innovations from the Czech Republic
Day: Tuesday, 13 Nov 2018
Time: 4:30 pm.
We hope to see you there!