Image source: Labs Expo
The fair will take place in Poznań and bring together decision-makers and professionals who work in various laboratories, quality control departments, R&D departments, universities and scientific research institutions.
The fair will be attended by leading Polish and foreign companies that will showcase their equipment and state-of-the-art solutions for medical, industrial, analytical, biological, food, pharmaceutical, environmental, cosmetic and other laboratories. The aim of this unique event is to provide an excellent platform for establishing business contacts, exchanging experiences and providing education.
Registration for the event has now started – detailed information is available on the Labs Expo website.
During the two-day event, visitors will have the opportunity to attend a number of conferences and practical workshops prepared by industry experts. The programme of the fair includes:
- “Food quality – from the producer to the consumer”
- “Hygiene and clothing procedures for staff in the cleanroom and GMP qualification of the clothing process”
- “Cancer – the growing challenge for laboratory medicine”
- “Can a laboratory be eco-friendly?”
- “Cosmetic products of the future – the latest developments and trends”
- Lectures of the Forensic Laboratory of the Voivodeship Police Headquarters in Poznań
- A conference of the Central Office of Measures, the Polish Centre for Accreditation and the Polish Committee for Standardisation
- Presentations by Exhibitors, e.g. „Finding the right glove in just four steps”, „How to read a calibration certificate?”
Labs Expo received Honorary Patronage from the President of the Polish Academy of Sciences, the Mayor of the City of Poznań, the Rector of the Karol Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences in Poznań, the Rector of the Poznań University of Life Sciences, the Head of the Voivodeship Police in Poznań and the President of the Association of Chemical Engineers. In turn, CRK Patrycja Sitek, the Central Office of Measures, the Polish Centre for Accreditation, the Polish Committee for Standardisation, the National Chamber of Laboratory Diagnosticians, the Polish Chemical Society and the Polish Diagnostic Association have taken Substantive Patronage over the fair.
The second edition of the Labs Expo Laboratory Equipment and Technology Fair will provide an excellent venue for promoting companies and their brands to a professional audience, gaining feedback from customers and highlighting market positions, while also offering opportunities to find cooperation partners and build up a network of contacts.
Admission is free upon registration – simply fill out the registration form.
Source: Nowy Adres/Grupa MTP