The detection of cancer causing mutations in this ctDNA has emerged as a promising approach for non-invasive oncology testing and is being called a “liquid biopsy”. However, white blood cell lysis and subsequent release of genomic DNA into these liquid biopsy samples mask the rare ctDNA and require that cumbersome pre-analytical steps be taken to ensure reliable and accurate test results. Liquid biopsy samples must withstand stressors of pre-analytical variables such as storage, transportation, extraction and sample preparation. Streck offers a solution to prevent many of these pre-analytical variables from effecting valuable patient samples and skewing assay results.
Streck‘s Cell-Free DNA BCT CE is a blood collection device that is well documented to prevent the release of genomic DNA into plasma by stabilizing white blood cells, allowing convenient collection, storage, and transport of patient samples.
Streck‘s Cell-Free DNA BCT CE provide:
- A direct draw blood collection tube with a stabilizing reagent that preserves the separation of the cell-free and cellular DNA fractions
- Cell-Free DNA stability of 14-days at room temperature, CTC stability of 7-days at room temperature
- Easy sample collection at hospitals and medical practitioner’s offices
- Room temperature shipping to the testing lab
- Ensures consistency of patient material and reliability of test results
Cell-Free DNA BCT CE is the trusted global leader in cell-free DNA sample stability.
7002 S 109th St · 68128 Omaha, USA
phone: +1 402 333 1982