Greiner – Vacuette EDTA Tube
- EDTA tubes are offered as either K2EDTA or K3EDTA tubes
- Contain (besides the K2EDTA) an inert barrier gel that is present in the bottom of the tube.
- Plasma may be aspirated directly from the collection tube, eliminating the need for transfer to another container
- Vacuette EDTA tubes with separator gel improve the plasma yield and enable plasma to be left in the primary tube
- This allows stability of certain parameters, when kept under specified conditions.
- Also available with pre-attached barcode