Sample Processing • Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
· Beckman Coulter – AutoMate 2500 Family Sample Processing Systems
The AutoMate family of sample processing systems allows you to streamline pre- and post-analytical processes to help gain optimal performance and use of resources, eliminating steps between sample receipt and analysis.
- Single point of entry to manage all tubes, from sample receipt to archiving
- Advanced, automated sample loading and sorting, to minimize manual handling
- Cap color analysis validates sample type against test ordered for error prevention When you need to improve lab efficiency, turn to the AutoMate 2500 Family for an automation system that fits your lab’s unique requirements.
- Through-the-label sample volume detection
- Sorting speeds of 800–1,200 tubes per hour
- Intelligent aliquoting and tube labeling to eliminate manual sample preparation errors and ensure faster, more accurate secondary-tube preparation
- Intuitive software to facilitate ease of use
- Re-sealer for safe and convenient transfer to archiving