HD technology with digital full field help provide the clinician with clear, sharp imaging to support routine healthcare work when vein conditions are poor.
Hand-carried device for use in emergency situations or can be made static by using the flexible arm provided for use anywhere, especially if space is limited.
- Compact design can be hand held or mounted for hands-free use with S-Mount system
- VeinViewer® quality and durability with maximum mobility
- Battery or AC powered
- Fast-swap battery provides up to 2 hours continuous run time (4 hours with provided additional battery)
A mobile imaging unit with an arm reaching up to 1.35 metres, attached to a trolley for easy transportation between beds or phlebotomy chairs.
- The VeinViewer® Vision2 head unit is easily maneuvered with only one hand; providing for rapid, handsfree Eyes On Patient (EOP) set up.
- Powered by AC or Fast Swap Battery. Up to 2 hours continuous battery life and can be used while charging. Batteries are compatible with both Vision2 and Flex.
- Flexible wrist joint allows the Vision2 head to move 360˚ for easy focusing no matter the patient position.
- MaxReach capabilities of Vision2’s articulating tension arm allow for head-to-toe patient assessment.
- Ultra-low profile base allows for fast, effortless maneuverability and placement while maintaining efficient procedures.
- IV supply basket for easy access to venipuncture supplies.
The advantage is clear
Improved 1st Stick Success
- Improved vein preservation
- Timely therapy delivery
- Reduce throughput time
Improved Patient Satisfaction
- Reduced patient anxiety, stress, pain
- Improved puncture site selection
- Preserves vein options, especially in chronic conditions
- Potentially reduce the risk of phlebitis complications or extravasation
- Aids PIV site selection
- Enables catheter monitoring
For further information on our products, please visit www.gbo.com.