These fully automated analyzers can manage the diagnostic and monitoring requirements of clinical laboratories with a mid to high workload. Expanding their field of blood-diseases expertise, directly linked to hematology, HORIBA Medical is now able to offer its customers, dedicated and specific solutions for hemostasis investigation.
The Yumizen G1500/G1550 automated analyzers meet those daily expectations due to their unique features:
- Optional closed tube version & Positive tube identification during sampling for safer tube management.
- Continuous volume control for optimal reagent management.
- Dynamic control of measuring curve & analytical alarms for verified results.
The Closed Tube version provides a cap-piercing mode, delivering ease of operation and meeting health and safety demands.
The Yumizen G1500/G1550 automated analyzers are also very easy to operate:
- Reagents are pre-calibrated and ready to use.
- Touch screen & Ergonomic software with real-time display status.
- Automatic QC & Automatic Maintenance.
- Full quality record for traceability (reagent lots, calibration, QC, rerun, users login).
With integrated nephelometric and turbidimetric measuring channels, the Yumizen G1500/G1550 provides 8 measuring channels with 2 wavelength combinations.
Combined with the complete range of HORIBA Medical Yumizen G reagents for routine and specific tests, developed and optimized for the Yumizen G1500/G1550, the solution provides the high quality and cost optimized solution that will fit the needs of mid to high workload laboratories.
Major Product benefits:
- Up to 240 PT/hour (prothrombin test), delivering high throughput for routine work.
- Up to 150 samples on board providing a high walkaway capacity.
- Up to 48 reagent positions to allow continuous operation and an expanded test portfolio.
- Clotting, immunologic and chromogenic assays for diverse testing needs.