New to IMPAX 6.5 this year are advanced features which focus on usability, workflow and productivity, as well as business intelligence, including:
• New guided, extended workflow controls with personalized worklist management, advanced priority rules and color-based sorting for effective task management.
• Long-established, industry-leading IMPAX for Breast Imaging now offers full support of the IHE Mammography Image Profile, solving typical display problems in mixed vendor environments.
• Improved productivity with multi-planar Spine Labeling.
• Fully integrated, advanced image processing including IMPAX Registration & Fusion, IMPAX Volume Viewing and IMPAX for Nuclear Medicine.
• Improvements in result distribution of images and information to referring physicians at the point-of-care.
• Functionality and workflow enhancements to simplify the navigation of complex large volume studies including synchronization across multiple series and active targeting tools for co-planar referencing.
• New IMPAX Business Intelligence (Work In Progress) and data mining tools with real-time digital dashboards for a more focused management of radiology departments as an add-on to IMPAX 6.5.
• IMPAX Kiosk*, newly released, is designed to improve the patient experience and reduce waiting time at registration, while reducing administrative costs and minimizing the instances where errors usually occur. At the self-serve kiosk, patients can identify themselves, check in and sign documents electronically.
*Note: Available in the United States and Canada only.