The upcoming CME accredited 31st Annual Cardiologists Conference is going to be held at Rome, Italy during June 17-19, 2019, revolving around the theme: “Insights of Cardiology & Healthcare”. Keynote Lectures, Oral Sessions, Posters, Workshops, Exhibitions, Special Presentations and Symposiums are the detailed divisions of the Event.
Previously, it was organized in 2016-Berlin, Germany; 2017-Paris, France and 2018-Barcelona, Spain. This time it will be held in the historic place of Rome with monuments and sculptures; therefore this meeting will also provide a break to the attendees for exploring the city with exciting tourist attractions. This meeting will be fulfilled by the participation of eminent cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, cardio-thoracic surgeons, scientists, researchers, professors, anesthesiologists, oncologists, nurses, vascular surgeons, medical students and business professionals from pharmaceutical companies from all over the world so that they can put forward their ideas and deliver their respective research works amongst others.
The Organizing Committee Members include:
- Sergey Suchkov, Sechenov University, Russia
- Marco Picichè, San Bortolo Hospital, Italy
- Fabiola B Sozzi, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico Cà Granda, Italy
- Višnja Nesek Adam, Clinical Hospital Sveti Duh & Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Croatia
- Arash Gharehbaghi, Mälardalen University, Sweden
- Camelia Nicolae, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania
- AM Thirugnanam, Virinchi Hospitals, India
- Manuela Stoicescu, University of Oradea, Romania
You can go through the video testimonials from previous year participants:
The few main topics of the event are- Clinical Cardiology, Heart Diseases, Hypertension, Electrocardiography, Pediatric & Geriatric Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardio-oncology, Diabetes & Heart, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac Nursing and so on.
Meeting Keynote Speakers:
1. Gary L Murray, Heart and Vascular Institute & International College of Angiology, USA
2. Pedro A. Jose, The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences, USA
3. Oleksii Vynogradov, Founder & CEO - HeartIn Inc., USA
4. Eugenio Greco, Member of ESC & EACPR, Italy
5. Marco Piciche, San Bortolo Hospital, Italy
6. AM Thirugnanam, Virinchi Hospitals, India
For further details, please follow: https://cardiologists.insightconferences.com/