Greiner – Vacuette EDTA Tube
- Vacuette K2E K2EDTA tubes and K3E K3EDTA tubes are used for testing whole blood in hematology.
- Evacuated tubes for a clearly defined quantity of blood sample material
- Nominal volume between 2 and 9 ml according to the application
- Made out of virtually unbreakable PET plastic
- Selected tubes are available as premium tubes with screw thread for a safe sample transfer and easy opening. Several premium tubes can also be ordered with transparent labels.
- The colour coded caps fit the international standard according to ISO 6710